Westside Land Use Framework Plan
2016年3月以来, WFF, in partnership with City of Atlanta and six neighborhood associations, led process of developing Westside Land Use Framework Plan.
December 2017: Atlanta City Council unanimously adopted Westside Land Use Framework Plan.
Supported YMCA of Metro Atlanta to establish 80+ high-quality early learning slots at new $24 million Leadership and Learning Center off MLK Boulevard in Vine City.
Worked to support Atlanta Police Foundation with:
• Opening of At-Promise Youth Center in English Avenue; 347 youth served to date
• Groundbreaking of 10 new homes for police officers (Sept. 2018)
• Westside Blue 安全 Patrol community engagement
• 40% reduction in crime since 2016 thanks to leadership of Atlanta Police Foundation, Atlanta Police Department and Office of U.S. Attorney Northern District of GA
• Crime dropped an additional 6% this year in Zone 1
In partnership with Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, WFF has supported the Westside Health Collaborative. Accomplishments include:
have 收到了 coaching and connections to healthcare through 社区卫生 Worker program.
have 收到了 support to connect to pediatric specialty services or health education through Nurse Navigator program.
have 收到了 support through Parents as Teachers home visitation program.
Participated in collective effort to champion $32.7M investment to create Rodney Cook Sr. Park: 16 acres of green infrastructure and greenspace in Vine City
Trust for Public Land led $12.7M capital campaign; $20M investment from City of Atlanta